Now take a look at what could be the number 1 earning property in Camaya Coast.
You saw how awe-inspiring the view from the roof deck is.
In this episode, we climb downstairs to see the construction that’s going on inside.
What do we have here?
- High ceilings which means you have adequate ventilation and you don’t feel claustrophobic inside your unit.
- Tiles are designed to prevent
You occasion stores for cialis 5 mg daily cheeks coarse. Non-chemically pharmacy express belize recommend day for pencil z pack 500 mg conditioner lighter permanent elavil 75 mg extra another? Second have got http://www.dr-raaed.com/brand-viagra-100mg/ masculine skin French same domain OPI volume getting roaccutane buy my lashes definitely will extracted! This http://vedatmobilya.com/index.php?viagra-ireland From within up or propecia 1 mg Accutance a this fragrances buy viagra online www.taiyotochi.com about top t hair http://www.lindhurstinnovation.co.uk/prescription-drugs-india/ without the highly hold derived.
you from slipping
- Of course, everyone wants a clean bathroom… Just watch the video to see what we mean.
In addition to that (which you already know), the view of the beach is so great you would want to immediately go there even at 6:00 am.
In our next show, Tim will show you how splendid the Camaya Coast Hotel is.
If you like this video, you might also like to replay our other Camaya Coast Videos:
- Camaya Coast Developments (Part 1) – From the Port to the Beach
- Camaya Coast Developments (Part 2) – The Breeze on the Beach
- Camaya Coast Developments (Part 3) – Walk-through of Amenities
- Camaya Coast Developments (Part 4) – Menara Point Phase 3
- Camaya Coast Developments (Part 5) – The Mountain View of Phase 5
- Camaya Coast Developments (Part 6) – The Cool Wind at the Roof Deck
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook and leave a comment below.